About the Protection and Processing of Personal Data
Candidate Information Text
Protection of personal data KİMTEKS KİMYA TEKSTİL ÜRÜNLERİ TİC. It is among the most important priorities of A.Ş. (Our Company). Personal data;
- Complying with the law and the rules of honesty,
- Being accurate and up to date when necessary,
- Processing for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- Being relevant, limited and proportionate to the processing purposes,
- Keeping it securely for the periods stipulated in the relevant legislation or necessary and legal for the purposes of processing.
We declare that we operate within the framework of our principles. We present this information in order to inform you about the protection of personal data and to fulfill our obligation to inform you as the Data Controller within the scope of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (KVKK).
Processed Personal Data
- Identity information: Name and surname, place of birth, date of birth, identification number.
- Contact information: Home address, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Information on family status: marital status, number of children, spouse’s profession.
- CV information: Work history, reference information, education history, diploma information, course/certificate information, professional competencies, military service status, hobbies,
- Health information: Information about whether there is a condition that prevents working.
- Contact information that can be reached in case of emergency
Personal Data Processing Purposes
- To be able to make the necessary evaluations regarding your job application,
- Finalizing your application,
- Contacting you when necessary,
- Your CV will be evaluated for future positions,
- Submission to our group companies/subsidiaries for evaluation.
Legal Reason for Processing Personal Data and Method of Collection
Your personal data is included in Article 5 of the Law; Due to the legal reason of “explicit consent”, it can be collected from you verbally or in writing, through our website, human resources internet platforms, telephone and e-mail, by automatic or non-automatic methods.
Transfer of Personal Data
Personal data may be transferred to our main shareholder, our group companies, our direct/indirect subsidiaries, those from whom we receive services and cooperate, on a limited and proportionate basis for the purposes listed under the domestic “Personal Data Processing Purposes” title.
Rights According to the Personal Data Protection Law
According to Article 11 of the KVK Law, by applying to our Company;
Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the legal reasons requiring processing are eliminated,
Requesting that the transactions carried out in accordance with paragraphs (d) and (e) be notified to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
Objecting to the emergence of a result that is unfavorable to the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automatic systems,
Requesting compensation for damage in case of damage due to illegal processing of personal data
You have the rights.
You can submit your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law, which regulates the rights of the relevant person, to our Company in writing, in accordance with the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller”, or to the e-mail address email@example.com with a secure electronic signature, mobile signature or as previously notified to our Company. and you can send it using your e-mail address registered in our system.
|Head Office Address:
|Esentepe Mah. Ali Kaya Sok. No:1B Polat Plaza B Blok K:11 34394 Şişli / Istanbul-Türkiye
|(0212) 325 25 95